Hi Partner,
Good day

My name is Vikram reddy, and i am Technical Recruiter with Nihaki Systems
inc.we have an oppurtunity for below position. if you are interested please
send an updated resume and also suggest me the best time to discuss in
detail.

*--please send resume to r...@nihaki.com*

I am currently looking for a PL/SQL developer who have experience working
with Jesta.  Jesta is a inventory system that retailers use.  This will be a
6-month contract to hire position.  $45/hr is the highest we can go on rate.

Position:

As an Oracle PL/SQL Developer, your primary role will be to design, develop,
and maintain Oracle PL/SQL packages and procedures. In a development
capacity, you will be expected to understand the functional requirements,
translate them into the technical design and then to develop, integrate,
test, and deploy the PL/SQL components. In a maintenance capacity, you may
be required to analyze system problems, prepare software change requests,
conduct impact analyses as well as develop, integrate, edit, and test
component functionality within existing productions systems.  This person
will be working with the inventory system Jesta as well.

*Thanks and Regards,
**A.Vikram reddy**
Nihaki Systems Inc
contact:+1-7328236471x110
email:r...@nihaki.com
Yahoo: vikram.recruitr11
www.nihaki.com*

*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation.  Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with *REMOVE* to be removed from
our Mailing list.