Hi,

Hope you are doing great! I have an urgent position , Please find below the
job description , I would really appreciate if you kindly send me updated
resume with the rate expectation and the following details

Please reply to vis...@centrifugecorp.com

Please send only 100% matching resumes. Please make sure you have the
required experience in 1st and 2nd projects

Job Title: SAP BW Developer

Location: St Louis , MO

Duration: 6 months

REQUIREMENT:

*6+ year SAP BW Developer with 6 years experience of BW programming*, design
and data modeling experience, reporting and data transfer & transformation
processing experience.

This role will entail:  design and develop data extracts from SAP and
non-SAP systems, Data modeling of Operational Data Store and Info cube
structures, analyze, design, develop, implement, and support back-end
design, construction and testing of Info Cubes, Multi Cubes, and Info
Packages and all back-end components (e.g. ODS, Transactional Info
Sources/Data sources, Master Data, Info Objects, Transfer Rules, User Exits,
Update Rules) as specified by end user requirements for reporting solutions
and Design and develop BW queries, BW and BPC reports and BPC DTPs &
templates.

Your resume will be processed quickly if you can provide below information:

Name (First & Last):

Email id:

Current Location:

Contact Number:

Tot IT Exp:

Relevant EXP :

Availability:

Rate/hr:

---

Kind Regards,

Vishnu

*Centrifuge LLC***

Direct: 443 - 320 - 2000 ||  Fax: 866 - 825 - 9220**

Email: vis...@centrifugecorp.com || www.centrifugecorp.com

Note: This is not an unsolicited email. However if you do not wish to
receive emails please reply with "Remove" in the subject line. Sorry about
the inconvenience.