Hi Partner,
    Hope you are doing well!!.. If you have the exact match for the below
position please reply me back with the updated resume of your
consultant..ASAP......Thanks
for your support and Concern.......AS IT IS AN RED HOT
REQUIREMENT.............REPLY ASAP...........Can reach me at 201 257 5081 x
179

*Title: Java Developer
Location: St. Louis, MO (*****Local Consultants ONLY Please*****)
Duration: 7 Weeks+*

*Requirements for the contractor are:*

Java developer with at least 5 years of experience with web based java
applications.  Must have the following.

   - Java 1.4 or greater.
   - Spring 2.0.
   - Hibernate 3.1
   - Oracle 11g, Materialized Views

*Prefer The Following:*

   - SQL proficient,
   - JSP / JSTL
   - HTML
   - JavaScript
   - jquery
   - Maven
   - Agile development including scrum and test driven development

Thanks & Regards,
Syed Yaseen Ahmed | Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
**Voice: 201 257 5081 x 179*