Hi Partners,

Please find below requirement and kindly send me suitable profiles ASAP

Over the decade we have been supporting federal and state government in
analysis, design, development and maintenance of their internal system.
We are on the verge of moving from Oracle Forms to *Jdeveloper 11g* in
addition to many new requirements which include but not limited to
enhancements in the existing modules, improve document capability, mapping
capability and develop a new module to track program results from external
partners.

Our position requires you to work as part of a team to ensure the success of
our projects.

You will need to provide creative solutions to a wide range of technical
problems.

Location: Arlington, VA

Duration: Long Term

*Technical Qualifications Include*:

·         Software development experience in J2EE and Agile environment in
analysis, design, and implementation of enterprise application.

·         Must have good understanding on Oracle ADF 11g Architecture *PLUS*

·         Minimum 2 years hands-on experience with Jdeveloper

·         Experience with Oracle Weblogic Server 11g administration

·         Must have very good communication and documentation skills

·         Knowledge in Developer Suite Oracle Forms and Reports is plus

*Thanks and Regards,***

*Anil Kumar ***

TRUSTEK INC |

1001 Durham Ave, Suite # 101, South Plainfield, NJ 07080|

Work: (410)-782-0969| Fax: (866)-294-1314|a...@trustek.com| YIM:
anil.trustek|