Hello,

We have an urgent requirement with one of our direct client, please
respond me with updated resume if you are comfortable with the below
requirement

Core Java+Networking
Redwood city,CA
6+months

Java+Networking:-
•       Core Java Programming (Concepts and hands-on -includes Data
Structures bit manipulation, shifting, Endianness)
•       Knowledge of TCP/IP Networking protocols, Wireless Communication
Protocols e.g. Wi-Fi, WiMax etc.
•       Experience developing backend modules, middleware, applications
for:-  Head end systems for energy meters or   Network Management
System or Element Management System for a datacom/telecom switches and
routers, or Printers, or Sensors, or Mobile and other embedded devices

Regards,

Junaid Alam
Technical Recruiter
E-mail: jun...@sysmind.com