*****Please Sign the RTR for the position Business Data Analyst
[#TR1JP00007227] with Thomson Reuters

I,                      with Date of Birth   MM/DD               and SSN
last 4 digits XXXX hereby authorize Mphasis IS to represent me to
Thomson Reuters  I have not given permission to any other individual or
firm to submit my resume to Thomson Reuters  for Work Order number
[#TR1JP00007227] for a "Business Data Analyst".

Further, I provide "Mphasis IS" exclusive right to represent me to
Thomson Reuters for a period of 60 days.

Full Name:

Contact #

Email:

Current Location:

Visa Status:

Visa Exp Date:

Availability:

Last 4 digit of SSN

DOB: MM/YY

Pay Rate

Location: Creve Coeur, MO [ONLY LOCALS]

Business Data Analyst (TR1JP00007227)

12 Months Duration

Description

Role and Responsibilities

The job of the Business Analyst is to research and document various
Exchange Data Feed Requirements, as well as perform Data Validation.
Acts as a liaison between either TR Development and the client/vendor or
the internal group and the business client. Depending on the nature of
the project, they may also undertake a combination of project management
and technical implementation analyst tasks. They are responsible for the
collection, analysis, review, documentation, and communication of
business needs and requirements, by translating business requirements
into more specific technical requirements. Assesses the needs of a
client through direct interaction and acts as an intermediary in the
communication between development/QA teams and the business clients.

*       Acts as a liaison between various local technology teams,
support teams, and business units to analyze, document, review, and
secure agreement on business requirements for local Venues.
*       Assurance that alignment with global standards is met.
Leadership in suggestion/implementation of new and better process
standards.
*       Owns Venues Specific Product Functional Specifications (PFS)
component requirements, and organizes the test cases (documenting the
steps) which arise from them, including analysis/guidance with
automation.
*       Responsible for various data testing aspects of the product,
including both test case creation and execution
*       Interaction with clients and internal support groups to analyze
and respond to requirements and certain service issues.
*       Participate in analysis and recommend of various standards for
global platform groups.
*       Review/Analyze/Advise requirements and impact of complex new
venues and Day 1 changes

*       Bachelors Degree in any discipline
*       Excellent verbal and written communication skills.  Ability to
establish successful and results-oriented working relationships with a
diverse set of personalities.
*       Fair knowledge and understanding of technology concepts,
including the ability to acclimate quickly to unfamiliar environments.
Emphasis on infrastructure applications and networking.  Experience with
command language operating systems (i.e. DOS or UNIX)
*       Excellent analytical abilities.  Ability to challenge status quo
and suggest solutions for a variety of organizational, process, and
technical issues.
*       Superior initiative - consistent behavior of self-motivation to
drive self and team
*       Excellent Time Management - Ability to prioritize, multi-task,
and excel in a fast paced environment
*       Possess and display a high level of motivation, including the
ability to inspire others to a higher standard.

Desired Skills

*       Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or MIS
*       Previous Technical Writing experience, especially in the area of
requirements documentation
*       The ideal candidate will possess at least 5 years experience
within financial data related environment
*       The ideal candidate will have experience working with financial
market data feeds from a variety of exchanges/contributors.

Thanks & Regards,

Harsha Tellakula|Senior IT Recruiter | M P H A S I S | HP Enterprise
Services

Ph: 4083271260*541|Email: harsha.tellak...@mphasis.com

   MphasiS races past USD 1 billion mark in FY 2010

Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to MphasiS, its
associated companies and/ or its customers and is intended
for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential or
recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded
to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination
of this information in any manner is strictly
prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at
mailmas...@mphasis.com and delete this mail from your records.