Hi

We are looking for Senior Novell Engineer for one of my Client

Send me Resumes to *rak...@sageitinc.com *

*Title:* Senior Novell Engineer

*Location:  *COLUMBUS, Ohio

*Duration:  3-6 * months +

*Start Date*: Immediate

*Positions:* 1

Experienced Network Engineer needed to assist in the implementation of a
Virtual Desktop Interface using the most current versions of VMware and
Citrix in an Enterprise Network environment.
Candidate must have experience developing a detailed architectural design of
an Enterprise (multi-site network with over 15,000 users) VDI environment
using VMware as the backend and Citrix as the front
end. Experience should be on the most recent versions of both systems and
include design and implementation according to best practices relative to
security, fault-tolerance and administration.
Candidate must have experience with installation, configuration and
troubleshooting of Citrix across multiple versions of Windows (Windows XP
through Windows 7)and VMware on ESX hosts.
Candidate must have experience in the design and build of applications in a
virtualized desktop environment. This should include individual application
virtualization.
Experience implementing VDI solutions across mobile platforms (Ipad,
Android) is a plus.
Experience with VDI within a banking and/or retail environment is a plus.
Candidate must demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills
including providing detailed technical documentation, drafting procedures
and processes and reporting status to management and executives.

*Roles & Responsibilities:
 *Create detailed architectural and technical design documents
Analyze network infrastructure and recommend appropriate VDI designs
Design and implement VDI solutions
Design and implement virtualized application solutions

*Skills and minimum experience:
 *Server Admin - Novell - 5+ years

Thanks & Regards,

Rakesh.Puvvada

*Sage IT, Inc.
*Ph: 972-996-0650 X 326

Direct: 214-872-7015/248-823-8747

Fax: 214-619-2034,

URL*: *rak...@sageitinc.com  | www.sageitinc.com

Alt ID :recruiterra...@gmail.com|

Follow our jobs on twitter! *[image:
Twitter-Iconxsm]*<http://www.twitter.com/sageit>

*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honoured
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused