Hi,

We have an immediate requirement of Weblogic consultant, Please have a look
at the below requirement and let me know if you have any consultant.

Location:- Tampa,FL

Duration:- Long term

Position Title

Openings

Needed

Exp. In Years

required

Skill Sets required

L3 Weblogic

2

Urgently

5 - 6 years

Immediate

. Infrastructure architecture, design and Implementation of Weblogic
application server
. Expertise in building resilient, high performance Weblogic middleware
solution
. Familiarity of Weblogic clustering, Integration and High availability
solutions
. Familiarity with one of J2EE technologies and/or .NET technologies
including JSP, Servlet, EJB, JMS, JDBC, JNDI, ASP, ASPX, and HTML
. Web infrastructure and single sign-on including Siteminder, LDAP
. Administration, troubleshooting and performance tuning of Weblogic
application servers
. Familiarity with scripting languages - Shell, Javascript, Perl etc.

Please reply with following details ASAP.

CURRENT JOB TITLE          :-

FULL NAME                         :-

Email ID                                :-

CURRENT LOCATION         :-

LEGAL STATUS IN US         :-

PRIMARY CONTACT NUMBER :-

WILLING TO RELOCATE    :-

BEST TIME TO CALL           :-

AVAILABILITY                     :-

HOURLY RATE EXPECTATION :-

TOTAL IT EXPERIENCE             :-

DATE OF BIRTH (MM/DD/YYYY)   :-

YEAR OF GRADUATION (Bachelors) :-

Year entered in to U.S                        :-

Thanks & Regards......?

Mojiz Hussain

IDC Technologies, Inc
1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035