Dear Partner,

Please send the Profiles of your consultants to *mano...@e-zencomp.com or **
609-945-2911*

This is *Manohar  *from* EZEN Computer Services Inc* , Please do let me know
if you have anyone for the below requirement, if yes, kindly reply me back
with your updated resume in word format, contact information, current
location, visa status and rate.

*Position:  Senior Manual tester *

*Location – **Columbus**, Ohio***

*Duration – 6+ months                                    *

* *

* *

*Job Description*

·         Extensive experience in *Manual testing must*

·         Experience in *Test plan, Scenario & Case development & execution
*

·         Experience in *Insurance domain* will be preferred

·         Experience *in Auto or Property Insurance will be an added
advantage *

·         Experience *testing mainframe application will be preferred *

·         Experience working in *Agile environment will be an added
advantage *

·         Very good communication skills

·         Minimum 3-5 years of experience

* *

Thanks & Regards,

*Manohar ***

*EZEN Computer Services, Inc.*