Dear Partner

Hope you are having a Wonderful day!!!

Here is excellent closable role with me. If you have any star consultant
please submit with below details. Please share the requirement with the
consultant before submitting resume.

*IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW TODAY IT SELF***

*Title*: Data Analyst
*Location*: New York, NY

*Duration*: 6+ Months

The PPM team will begin the effort of migrating our current Sybase
datawarehouse to a DB2 database environment over the coming months.

Therefore we are looking for a data analyst with a strong technical
knowledge of data warehouse architecture and a history with DB2 and Sybase
database environments.

The goal of the migration will be to move to DB2 as quickly as possible
while still ensuring that we take advantage of as many DB2 features as
possible to improve the overall performance of our current reporting and ETL
environments.

A key driver for this migration is the requirement to begin loading large
sets of $ information into this warehouse to provide our clients with run
the ability to run more precise Client $ and FTE reporting.

These features must be available for the 2012 budget cycle in order to fully
support our clients ability to define their budget numbers and provide their
clients with accurate $ projections.

The data analyst will partner with a team of datawarehouse developers to
document the migration strategy, define data mapping documentation, prepare
testing documentation, communicate with clients and functional team members
and help to lead/manage the overall migration effort

*Skills Required   *

Experience with datawarehouse/datamart design, Experience with system
integrations, Data conversion/ mapping experience, Solid communication
skills , excellent documentation skills, Experience in writing technical
specifications, general sql skills, ability to troubleshoot complex issues,
detail oriented, Experience with Business Objects XI (understanding of
Universe Designer), Methodical approach to project mgmt, Experience with
managing data migration/conversion projects, Experience with data modeling
tools (Erwin, Visio, etc..)

*Skills Desired   *

Experience with DB2 and Sybase, Crystal Reporting experience, Experience
with DB2 EII, Experience with operational datastore, Experience with real
time reporting solutions**

* *

* *

*Thanks & Regards*