Hi,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Job Role: Windows Systems Admin

Location: Cincinnati, OH

Duration: 12+ Months Contract

We will conduct a combination phone/Skype webcam interviews (client requires
the Skype/Webcam) - The client requires webcam interviews and having
identity verified via providing ID to us, which they check.

1 Windows Systems Admin (job description below).

Works as part of a technical support team delivering a quality service to
single/multiple clients using a variety of hardware and software products.

Provide technical support & maintenance of production and development
systems and administration of environments, running on various platforms,
ensuring SLA targets are met.

Provide expertise on system performance tuning, capacity planning, and
maintenance patching and new version installation.

Provide ongoing management and/or improvement of activities related to a
part or to the whole of a technical infrastructure (e.g. information
systems, security, telecommunications networks, etc.).

Deploy standard repeatable build outs.

Manage relationship with application vendors and ensure they are meeting all
service levels and responsibilities.

Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:

. Resolve Level 1/2 incidents affecting the operation/availability of
production systems, through troubleshooting and implementing known fixes

. Conduct trend analysis with a focus on proactive identification of
events/issues that threaten performance and a consistent & timely resolution
and documentation

. Deploy standard repeatable build outs

. Install, configure, patch and maintain appropriate technologies (e.g.
servers/databases/network/ storage)

. Manage and support backup strategies

. Analyze system performance indicators and recommend improvement actions

. Monitor vendors' release notes and plan necessary upgrades and patches as
required

. Assist disaster recovery tests

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Regards,

Ajay

Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112 I
Phone:703-880-8775/ Direct: 703-828-7441 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I

I  <mailto:a...@gainam.com> a...@gainam.net I YIM:
<mailto:thesharkp...@yahoo.in> ajaytomar...@yahoo.in I