Hi,

 Hope you doing great!

I have Hot Requirement for you, Do let me know if you are comfortable
with the below Position.

Position: C++, UNIX, Multithreading
Location: Manhattan, NY
Duration: 1 year

The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to work on
systems that manage all the company’s client information and
interactions.
We are constantly developing new areas to better service our clients
such as reviewing usage patterns, developing algorithms to enrich the
client's user experience.
The candidate will be exposed to the variety of domains and
technologies; have enormous opportunities to learn; and will be
expected to contribute ideas.
Technologies and software include: complex multithreaded real time
servers, relational databases, data warehouse and statistical
modeling.

There is ample room for creativity and multitude of ways to apply the
skills of architects and innovators.

Qualifications:

Bachelor of Science/MS/PhD Degree in Computer Science, Engineering,
Finance or Related Field (or equivalent expertise)
3 years of software engineering experience in C or C++
Experience with Relational Databases, C# and Webservices desirable but
not necessary
Understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms, and Object-Oriented design
The successful candidate will have good analytical and problem solving skills
Solid verbal and written Communication skills

Position:  DB2 DBA
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 9+ months

GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:

Collaborates on the full technical lifecycle from architecture to
support of CAH data environment specifically focused on IBM DB2.
Responsible for the establishment, implementation, support and
administration of Clients Technology DB2 Instances/Databases.

SPECIFIC DUTIES, ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:

•Delegates tasks to appropriate team members; lends expertise to
facilitate effective implementation
•Measures performance of the newly implemented solution against
desired results and makes basic improvements; demonstrates a strong
sense of ownership for outcomes
•Applies comprehensive understanding of concepts within own technical
area to design relatively advanced solutions; demonstrates
understanding of key business drivers
•Serves as an expert within a technical area and educates others on
technical issues
•Collaborates with clients, business partners, and transaction
center(s) to deliver services

2.Qualifications / Skills Requirements:

•7+ years experience with IBM DB2 LUW required. Experience with v8
and/or v9 essential.
•7+ Experience in installation, patching, and configuration of DB2 required.
•7+ years experience in creating, modifying and maintaining physical
database schemas and structures required
•7+ years experience in UNIX required. Experience with AIX 5.x/Linux preferred
•Able to work with minimal supervision
•Strong customer service and conflict management skills
•Database Security & Integrity
•Optimizing database access and performance
•Ensuring Standardized Administration practices are implemented
•Ensuring all Administration Practices facilitate scalability
•Previous experience supporting DB2 in an SAP environment desired
•Previous experience in database performance monitoring and tuning
from an application perspective (tables, queries, indexes) required.
•Experience on other DBMS platforms helpful but not required. (Oracle
and MS SQL Server)
•Handle interactions with clients and project prioritization and scheduling.
•Mentor and coach junior team members on specific projects, as well as
database administration & development practices.
•Ability to multi-task.
•Good co-ordination and organization skills.
•Strong oral and written communication skills.

Thanks & Regards,

Sirisha

Sr. Technical Recruiter

APPS Business Solutions Inc

9 Chestnut Drive,

Upper Saddle River, NJ 07458

Contact me on 732-230-2883

Email : siri...@apps-corp.com

YIM : sirishastaff...@yahoo.com

Gtalk : sirisha4mstaff...@gmail.com

Website  : www.Apps-corp.com

Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you
are not interested in receiving our e-mails then reply with "REMOVE"
in the subject line and include all email addresses to be removed in
the message text. We apologize for the inconvenience