Hello,

We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Sr. Business Objects Developer

Location: Dallas, TX

Duration: 6-12 Months Contract

Responsibilities:

MUST HAVE: DATA INTEGRATOR, WEB I, ORACLE, XCELISIS, SAP BO, HEALTHCARE
INDUSTRY

*        The delivery platform is SAP Business Objects utilizing InfoView,
Data Integrator, Web-Intelligence and Xcelisus tool sets with an underlying
Oracle 10G Database.

*        Consultants will work collaboratively with It Reporting and ETL
teams, application teams and end users to identify and implement dashboards,
Data Cubes and key performance reports.

Qualifications:

Experience using the Business Objects tool set to create data universes,
Web-Intelligence reports and Xcelisus dashboards in a production
environment.

Prior experience developing Oracle objects (tables, views, stored
procedures, packages) using PL-SQL to integrate disparate data and stage it
for business intelligence reporting.

Experience using BO Data Integrator to accomplish the require data extract,
transformation and load (ETL) is a plus.

Prior experience with an integrated health care delivery system customer
EPIC EMR is preferred).

The ability to interact directly with customers to identify key performance
metrics, develop definitions, implement the test the metrics in coordination
with the customer and mange the roll-out to production.

Able to deliver specified documentation to be included in the permanent
project folder.

Strong analytical and problem solving skills

Ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and
confidence

Able to work independently with general direction

Ability to establish and achieve goals and maintain timelines

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Regards,

Ajay

Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112 I
Phone:703-880-8775/ Direct: 703-828-7441 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I

I  <mailto:a...@gainam.com> a...@gainam.net I YIM:
<mailto:thesharkp...@yahoo.in> ajaytomar...@yahoo.in I

  _____