Hi,

My Name is Paul I am looking for Project Manager at Oldsmar, FL.

If interested please reply me back with your updated resume along with your
hr/rate expectation.

Location : Oldsmar, FL

Hr/rate  : $50
For full time : 90k

Key attributes:

1. 5+ years experience as systems applications PM leading projects end to
end.
2. Experience leading cost optimization programs and working with finance
and HR to structure programs.
3. Familiar with BPQ systems delivery workflow ideal - or some parallel
systems delivery framework.
4. Business acumen needs to be high.
5. Excellent Communication skills
6. Sigma certified ideal with experience in DMAIC and DMADV project
delivery. Experience in Process Optimization and automation delivery.
7. Expert with PM tools & technologies.

Thank you & Regards,

Paul

IDC Technologies, Inc.