*Hi Partner,*
*Please  send me updated resumes to **r...@nihaki.com*

Please let me know if you have anyone.  Must be *US** Citizen or Green Cards
ONLY.  *

*Functional Oracle GL and FA R12—US Citizen or Green Cards ONLY*

Location: Seattle, WA

Duration: 3-6 month contract to hire (will become full-time employee with
System Integrator)

Rate: $Open/hr inclusive

Required Skills:
-Financials: General Ledger - 5 years experience, 3 implementations
-Financials: Assets - 5 years experience, 3 implementations

Description of Services:
• Provide functional, process and ERP product knowledge to team
• Lead business and application process designs
• Provide team leadership and track progress of team with weekly team status
reports
• Drive the team to timely decisions
• Analyze issues, activities, and processes for improvement
• Develop and test creative ideas and solutions
• Develop detailed team workplans
• Participate in day-to-day project leadership
• Work with other team leads to solve cross functional design issues .

Resource needs to have both GL and Fixed Assets Experience as they will be
covering both modules

Other:
Functional Oracle G/L and Assets that can demonstrate client facing and team
lead experience on US Projects. “Professional, Excellent Communicator”.

**
*
Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks,

Sahitya priya
Nihaki Systems Inc
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
Phone:  732-823-6471/6472 Extn:112

Fax   :732-438-6973
www.nihaki.com
r...@nihaki.com