Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great.

This is Lucas from V Soft. We are a staffing firm that deals with contract
and full time placement. I am looking for a *Java EE Developer *with*JAXeloper
* @ *St. Louis, MO. *Please send me your updated resume in WORD format along
with expected hourly rate & availability. If you are not available for any
positions, but you know someone who would be a best fit for this job, please
don't hesitate to pass this mail on to them. *We also pay a $500 Referral
BONUS fee for your referrals when the consultant stay in the role for at
least 3 months.*

*Please mail your consultant Resume at lu...@vsoftconsulting.com*

*
*

Job Title: *Java EE Developer with JAX*

Location:* St Louis, MO*

Duration: *3 year contract*

Starts April 18

Senior Web Application Developer with advanced *Java EE expertise, Java EE 6
preferred*.

Must have in-depth understanding and proven implementation experience of
threaded/concurrent server-side programming and middleware, *JAX-RS, JAX-WS,
N-tier architectures* and clear understanding of *HTTP 1.1. ***

Hands on Spring 3.x, Hibernate 3.x, Oracle, Maven,  Eclipse, CVS, Java
Swing, Dojo and JSP are required.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Lucas