Dear Partners,

We have a requirement for the below mentioned position and forward suitable
resumes along with e-mail id, contact number, current location and bill rate
of your consultants to shiv.prasad@ cillium.com <shiv.pra...@cillium.com>

JOB TITLE:   Cognos BI Architect
LOCATION:  Eden Prairie, MN (Minneapolis area)
DURATION:* *initially budgeted until 9/30/11 with possible extensions
* *
* *
*JOB DESCRIPTION / QUALIFICATIONS:*
* *
Solid Cognos skills are required for this position including knowledge of
the following: Cognos Report Studio, Cognos Analysis Studio, Cognos
Framework Manager, Cognos Event Studio, Cognos Transformer and strong
knowledge of Cognos infrastructure.
The Cognos Business Intelligence Architect will perform the following
duties:

   - Assess business user requirements for standardized and self-service
   Business Intelligence capabilities utilizing IBM Cognos technologies.
   - Define IBM Cognos solutions architecture including licensing models and
   options
   - Design, develop and deploy IBM Cognos Framework Manager models for
   presentation of information content
   - Design, develop, test and deploy IBM Cognos dashboards, scorecards,
   reports and alerts/notifications for the presentation of data quality
   metrics according to customer requirements
   - Design and implement multidimensional data structures / Cognos cubes
   (and associated data transformation processes via Cognos Transformer) as
   needed to satisfy customer requirements
   - Develop or maintain standards, such as organization, structure, or
   nomenclature, for the design of data elements
   - Create or implement metadata processes and frameworks
   - Create supporting documentation, such as metadata models, user guides,
   diagrams of entity relationships, business processes, and process flow

*REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:*
* *

   - Cognos (7+ yrs)
   - SQL (5+ yrs)
   - DWA – Data Warehouse Administration (2+ yrs)
   - Erwin (1+ yrs)
   - MS Word (7+ yrs)
   - MS Office (3+ yrs)
   - MS Outlook (3+ yrs)
   - MS PowerPoint (3+ yrs)
   - MS Visio (1+ yrs)

--

Thanks and Regards,
Shiv Prasad,

Cillium Corp
666 Plainsboro Rd Suite 211,
Plainsboro NJ 08536
Direct: 609-606-2034
Fax: 609-964-1619
*shiv.pra...@cillium.com*
*www.cillium.com*

P* **Save trees. Print Only When Necessary*

 * *Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and
address/addresses" in the subject heading*.* We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.