*Hi Partner,*
*Please  send me updated resumes to **r...@nihaki.com*

*Siebel Web Marketing*
Location: Manhasset, NY
Duration: 6 months
Rate: $60 inclusive
Required Skills:
-Siebel Web Marketing and Siebel CRM/OBIEE - 4 years experience, 2
implementations

Description of Services:
Analysis of requirements and designs at a detailed level to define the best
Siebel software solution.
Development using Siebel Tools configuration, eScript and Siebel Workflow
development
Development, documentation and testing application components

It is essential that you possess the following skills/experience:
In-depth knowledge of Siebel and Siebel Web Marketigng 8.1 Applications and
strong skills in configuration, coding and implementation
Experience of a range of relevant development languages including eScripting
and JavaScript.
Experience of Siebel Architecture and EAI for Siebel Integration.
Proficiency in the development of Siebel EAI adapters, Connectors, XML, Web
Services and Middleware Technologies.

Siebel Web Marketing Installation - Siebel Web Engine and related components
Development of Web Marketing User Interface
Ability to configure Siebel Web Marketing and Web Site - includes Offers
page, the Information page, and their related views.
Siebel Web Marketing Web Survey
**
*
Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks,

Sahitya priya
Nihaki Systems Inc
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
Phone:  732-823-6471/6472 Extn:112

Fax   :732-438-6973
www.nihaki.com
r...@nihaki.com