Hello,

Below is the position details. Please let me know, if you have anyone for this.

Position: Java Developer (Backend/Server Side Developer)
Location: Ridgefield, NJ
Duration: 6-8 months

Experience: 7+ years
Total Openings: 06

JD:
We are looking for an experienced software engineer to assist us with the
maintenance, development, and implementation of our systems. The candidate must
have a solid development background across multiple technical disciplines
including J2EE web application development, Java client/server development, and
Database Development.

The role will primarily involve server-side design and programming work, but
will also include some traditional user interface and application module
development as well. Responsibilities cover the entire development lifecycle,
from requirements gathering and brainstorming, analysis, coding, testing and
documentation.

We are Looking for a Software Engineer with excellent programming skills; The
candidate will design and develop web-based applications on business
requirements. The candidate should be able to design and implement web-based
interfaces.
The candidate must have a solid development background across multiple
technical disciplines including J2EE web application development, Java
client/server development, and Database Development.

Requirements:
?        7+ years of Java experience in developing or maintaining information
systems.
?       Experienced Java Developer with either knowledge in the following
areas; Full J2EE stack, Struts Framework, Java, EJB, JDBC, JSP/Servlet,
Hibernate, Spring etc.
?       Experience with either applications servers: BEA Weblogic, etc.
?       Experience with either database servers: Oracle, MS-SQL
?       Experience with multiple O/S's: Windows, UNIX platforms.
?       BS/BA or higher in Computer Science or related field

Special Skills:
?       Goal oriented and self-motivated.
?       Candidate must have the ability to work independently or within a team
environment.
?       Strong oral and written communications skills with ability to create
software design and engineering documents.
?       Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality work under tight
deadlines is essential.
?       Ability to work in a fast paced environment is crucial.
?       Ability to learn, excel and deliver at a quick pace is required.

..

Thanks & Regards,

Bala Sreeni
AIT Resource Group, Inc.
Call : 847-598-4444 Extn: 8804
b...@aitresourcegroup.com

Note: Under Bill s.Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered spam
as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To
be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original
email address/addresses" in the subject header.