Dear Partner,

Please send the Profiles of your consultants to *mano...@e-zencomp.com or **
609-945-2911*

This is *Manohar  *from* EZEN Computer Services Inc* , Please do let me know
if you have anyone for the below requirement, if yes, kindly reply me back
with your updated resume in word format, contact information, current
location, visa status and rate.

*Position: TM1 Consultant *

*Location: **New York***

*Duration – 6+ months          *

*(**Please share the profiles which suits the REK)*

*JOB Description*

We need someone with solid experience putting a TM1 into production.  The
person should have TurboIntegrator (scripting for TM1).  They should also
have Unix scripting (or Perl) and SQL in a Data Warehouse environment.
Below is the scope and activities:

•          Document current state

•          Determine and document the current cube population process

•          Determine and document the existing process for adding new
companies to the TM1 cube

•          Interactive requirements & design

•          Recommend an approach for automating the existing cube population
process within the context of client’s current and planned data warehouse
and GL environments.

•          Design an automated process to populate the cube based on the
recommended approach

•          Gather business and technical requirements regarding use of
sandboxes and write backs in the cube

•          Recommend a configuration and possible design for implementing
sandboxes and write backs within the context of client’s planned data
warehouse and GL environments

•          Prototype & implement

•          Implement the approach for automating the cube population process

•          Simulate the adding a new company to the cube following the
documented process

•          Test & deploy

•          Support with the technical and user acceptance test of the
automated cube population process

•          Support with the deployment of the automated cube population
process into a production environment

•          Conduct knowledge transfer sessions to educate client resources
on the automated cube population process and the process to add a new
company to the cube

Thanks & Regards,

*Manohar ***

*EZEN Computer Services, Inc.*