Hi Folks,
Hope you are doing great!
I have a urgent position of Systems Analyst  in FL. Please let me know if
you are interested in the below position ASAP.

Job Title:  Systems Analyst
Location:  Miami,FL
Duration: 6 months, can go longer

Must have recent experience in business modeling and data pulls using SAS,
SQL, DB2 Oracle BI.

Job Description:
Continued support of Marketing Portfolio projects focusing on preparing
detailed system requirements, specifications and documents (e.g.,
detailed enough so that programs may be written or modified.) They provide
consultative services through all phases of the Application Development Life
Cycle and they support the effectiveness, quality and timeliness of design
decisions.
Category Name Required Importance Level Last Used Experience
BCBSF Standard Skills  Requirements Analysis  Yes  1  Subject Matter Depth
and Breadth  Yes  6-10 yrs
Database Platforms  DB2  Yes  2  Working Experience  Yes  3-5 yrs
Database Platforms  Oracle  Yes  2  Working Experience  Yes  3-5 yrs
Programming Languages  SAS  Yes  1  Extensive Experience  Yes  3-5 yrs
Technical  SQL Server  Yes  1  Working Experience  Yes  3-5 yrs

Thank you,

Abdul Nadeem
Voice: 201-257-5081 Ext - 216
nad...@catamerica.com