Dear Partner,

Please send the Profiles of your consultants to *mano...@e-zencomp.com or **
609-945-2911*

This is *Manohar  *from* EZEN Computer Services Inc* , Please do let me know
if you have anyone for the below requirement, if yes, kindly reply me back
with your updated resume in word format, contact information, current
location, visa status and rate.

*Position: Tibco Consultant( Designer, Developer, System Analyst) ( 3
diffrent positions)*

*Location: **Dallas**,Tx***

*Duration – 6+ months          *

* *

* (**Please share the profiles which suits the REK)*

*JOB Description*

*1).Tibco Designer* : at least 6 years TIBCO BW design/development
experience, excellent communication/leadership

*2).Tibco developer*  : at least 3 years of Tibco BW development experience

*3).System analyst* : 4 years of system analysis experience, at least 2
years of Tibco experience, data experience a plus, must be able to convert
high level requirements into sequence diagrams, participate and provide
inputs to designs, must be in a position to size impacts with minimal
involvement of development, must be able to effectively participate in
discussions with architects, must be able to ask the right questions at the
right time, excellent communication skills

Thanks & Regards,

*Manohar ***

*EZEN Computer Services, Inc.*

*609-945-2911*