Hello Associates,

Hope you are doing great.

This is Zubedi from Aonsoft International Inc.Here is our direct client
requirement go through the requirement

and send me suitable resumes with skill match along with rate conformation
ASAP.

Please do send only Matching resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* *

*This is a Sure Shot Interview...*

*Title   :Sr.Business Systems Analyst – Financials & Operational*

Duration:Cambridge, MA

Location:6 to 12 months
Rate    :$50pr/hr max
*Local candidates only those who can go for in person.**NY/NJ and CT can be
considered too.*

We just became a public company and plan to launch an antibiotic drug in
2008. We need a super talented and motivated person to join our team as a
Business Systems Analyst with focus in the Financial and Operational
systems.

We are a performance-based organization with team achievement and learning
as part of our core competencies.  We applied, and couldn't say no.  If you
are a top performer (top quartile of your peers), you may want to learn more
about us.

Select Goals for this Position:

•           Lead the Support and Maintenance of the ERP system (Oracle
e-Business Suite) in terms of Backups and Restores, Upgrades, Functional
training and discovery of new modules/processes that will help our business.

•           Implement the integration between a Third Party manufacturer and
our ERP system (H2 2008).

•           Provide development and support on ongoing Report needs for
Finance and other areas.

Responsibilities:

The Business Systems Analyst will report to the Information Technology
Director and eventually to a new position of an Application Manager and
maintain close relationships with all the business functions with which he
he/she works.

He/She will be responsible for planning and directing the analysis of
complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. This person
will be providing technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and

developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user
requirements.

Education & Qualifications

        BA/BS

•           Experience with Oracle e-Business Applications is a must.

•           Experience in with 21CFR Part 11 and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
environments.

•           Familiar with ITIL environments and methodologies.

•           History with helping the implementation and/or supporting
Finance, Manufacturing and other operational areas in a company.

•           Experience working with a Biopharmaceutical company is
preferred.

*Resumes with the following information will be given preference.*

*Full Name:*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Availability:*

*Work Authorization in US:*

*Contact Number:*

*Email:*

*Rate on C2C:*

*Please ensure all candidates have all skills listed under "Required Skills"
on their resume.*

*Please let me know for further clarification

Thanks & Regards, **?** **

**Zubedi,**
Technical Recruiter
Aonsoft International, Inc,