Hello Partner

We have a contract opportunity we are recruiting on and would like to know
if you have anybody who matches this position.  I have included the details
below.  Please send resume, contact information, and rate. Thank you for
your help!!

**** Direct Client Requirement ****

* *

*Role: SAP CRM Web IC consultant*

*Location: Hartford, CT*

*Duration: 3 – 6 months.*

*Start date: Immediate*

*Rate: open (all incl.)*

*Required Skills:*

1.       SAP CRM Web IC consultant having at least* 4-5 years *of domain
experience,

2.       Should have worked on *CRM 5.0 *before,

3.       Should be a *CRM BSP expert* with experience of* BOL layer
programming,* capable of architecting and developing solutions for custom
requirements in *CRM Web IC area* such as creating custom views, adding new
custom fields, putting validations, etc.

4.       Should have very good knowledge of *SAP CRM Service Module*. Good
knowledge of CRM master data especially Installed Base

5.       Should be a good team lead capable of managing team of 3-4 BSP
consultants.

Sincerely

Vasu

Compteq Inc

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
**