Please send resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Natural/Adabas Consultant*

*Location: Trenton, NJ *

*Duration: Long Term*

*Rate: Open*

F2F after a telephonic

*Short Description:
*This contract is for one (1) Programmer 3 to be assigned to the OIT State
Health Benefits Program project team. The selected candidate will provide
programming support in the Non-Financial sub-system of the SHBP. Complete

*Years of Relevant Experience: 7 plus years*
Preferred Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study
*Please note that during the OIT on-site interview process, the following
3-part interview will take place at Riverview:*
The candidate will be expected to *use MSWORD and MSEXCEL *to produce
project documentation and must have previous experience performing
documentation tasks.
*
**Skills needed:*

*ADABAS/Natural design & coding (On-line, Batch);StructuredMode;IBM environ
Required 7 Years*
Experience in *Job Control Language (JCL) Required 2 Years
*Experience programming in *TSO / ISPF Environment Required 1 Years*
Experience in the following *Desktop products: MSWORD, MSEXCEL Required 6
Months
*Experience in *developing and analyzing test plans and test results
Required 3 Years
*Experience working on a *mission critical system with mandatory due dates
Required 2 Years*
Ability to interact with other team members and work as part of a team
Required
Excellent *documentation skills Required 6 Months *
*All experience within the last eleven years Required *
Past Experience on an enterprise wide *Health Benefits application Nice to
have
*Experience in use of *CONSTRUCT Code Generator Required 1 Years*

*Thank you and have a great day,*

*Kavita Singh*
Technical Recruiter
International Business Software Solutions (IBSS) Inc,
"Moving Business to the Edge of Technology"
2540 US Highway 130,Suite 101,Cranbury
NJ 08512 - 3519,
Phone: 609-395-9007 x 449 || Fax : 732-876-0235 || [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: www.ibssinc.com

Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you