Hello Partner,

Position : CHANGE MANAGEMENT COMMUNICATIONS ANALYST

Location:             Houston, TX

Length of Contract:   4/09

Rate:                     60/hr

*Start By:*

12/15/08

*Description/Comment:*

Role: Communications Manager

Project:
PI is a process control application used to varying customizations within
Shell. PI needs to be upgraded at each Shell site to become compliant with
Vista in time for the Shell Vista upgrade. There are hundreds of PI users at
each site with multiple existing PI versions at each site. For this reason,
frequent direct communication to users is essential to the success of this
effort.

Responsibilities:
-Develop a list of users at each site as well as other stakeholders. No one
will be able to give you this list so you must be able to develop contacts
quickly and dig deeply to develop your list
-Develop stakeholder maps
-Create communications for different job grades within the organization
-Develop communications plan: work directly with technical business and IT
resources to determine which communications are required

Technical Skills and Experience:
-At least *3 years Change Management experience in IT.* Please do not apply
without at least 3 years experience specifically in change management
-Must have experience working virtually and globally
-Excellent written and verbal skills
-Examples of communications you have developed previously will be required
at the interview
-Organized and result oriented
-Must be able to work with large amounts of information quickly
-Experience developing stakeholder maps
-Experienced at creating communications targeting a multi-level audience
-Must be comfortable picking up the phone and calling individuals without a
formal introduction
-Must be comfortable with technical language (both IT and manufacturing)
-Manufacturing knowledge a plus
-*Business Analysis experience a plus*

--
Regards,