* *

*Position : Business Process Modeler*

*Location : Windsor Mill, MD*

*Duration : 6 months*

*Hourly rate : DOE*

* *

*Requirements: *

*
I am requesting resumes for qualified candidates to meet the requirements as
noted below: *

   - *Must have recent 4 plus years of experience in Business process
   Modeling** *
   - *Must have experience in IBM Websphere Business Modeling toolsets** *
   - *Ability to work under tight timeframes.** *
   - *Good organizational skills.** *
   - *Capability to handle sensitive and complex issues with discretion and
   good judgment.** *
   - *Problem resolution skills.** *
   - *Excellent writing skills*

* *

*Any selected candidate for interview will be subject to a detailed
technical interview. *

*A confirming email will be sent if the resume is approved. *

--
Regards,
Anand Bandarupally