*Hello partner,*

* *

*Job Title : Perl Developer  Experience Level 5+ Yrs

Location :Westerville, OH

Start Date :Immediate

Duration: 2 - 3 Months Contract

Pay Rate :$ 45 Per Hr

No. Of Positions 5**

Job Description

Must Have Skills:

3+ years experience with and working knowledge of PERL on Linux and Unix
platforms.
Familiarity with distributed applications, flat-file or ascii-based data
sources.
Working knowledge of source code control/configuration management
mechanisms, specifically CVS and TAR.

Desired Skills:
Shell scripting experience (bash/csh/awk,etc.) a plus.
Experience working in a financial institution environment and knowledge of
financial data processing a plus.*

* *

--
Regards,