Reply to kavita.si...@ibssinc.com

*Microsoft Web Developer with Web Spider Experience*

*Location: Kennesaw, GA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Billing Rate: Competitive*

**

Urgent need for a *Web Developer with strong web spiders/web crawlers/web
scraping experience*. Developer will be *developing a spider/bot* that will
in essence crawl competitors sites and compile a pricing comparison.

A spider (or crawler) is really an automated, specialized search engine. It
is *usually written in Java, C#, or PHP.* We are looking for someone with
search engine development experience who would be comfortable tackling an
open source crawler that we choose and modifying it so that we can scan
thousands of products across multiple websites and then capturing the
information that we want and storing it so that we can access it for
analysis. This position is not a quick hitter. Gathering this data and
refining the process will be a continual process.

Also, if the person has had experience in defending a website against search
engines specifically defending content against content thief that would be a
major plus.

*Thank you and have a great day,*

Kavita Singh
Technical Recruiter
International Business Software Solutions (IBSS) Inc, "Moving Business to
the Edge of Technology"
2540 US Highway 130,Suite 101,Cranbury
NJ 08512 - 3519,
Phone: 609-395-9007 x 449 || Fax : 732-876-0235 || kavita.si...@ibssinc.com