*Please reply to kavita.si...@ibssinc.com*

*Microfocus** COBOL Developer with Amisys experience*

*Duration: **2 months***

*Remote - work from home!** *

*Rate: $40/hr*

**

Our client is a premier NATIONAL business process outsourcing and
application services provider in the *healthcare industry*. This client
attracts the best in the IT field!

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*
• *Upgrading* *Amisys Release 1 to Amisys Release 3
*• Manage the technical aspects of migration project
• Diagnose any performance issues during testing stage
• *Manage the core Amisys screen testing and coordinate w/ Call Center when
issues are found
*• Working with end client on any technical issues
• Liaison between our client and end client POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
*•** Amisys Advanced Application experience required
**•** MicroFocus Cobol
**•** UNIX** **–** HPUX
**•** Oracle on UNIX
**•** Java on UNIX
**•** Project Management(plus)*

*Thank you and have a great day,*

Kavita Singh
Technical Recruiter
International Business Software Solutions (IBSS) Inc, "Moving Business to
the Edge of Technology"
2540 US Highway 130,Suite 101,Cranbury
NJ 08512 - 3519,
Phone: 609-395-9007 x 449 || Fax : 732-876-0235 || kavita.si...@ibssinc.com