Hi,

Title      :Application Developer Web Developer
Location:BASKING RIDGE, NJ
Duration : 2 Months
Rate      :open

Required skills : Weblogic Server 10.2 , ALSB 2.6

Job Description: Weblogic Server & Integration – ALSB Consultant Position
skills required section. Provide 24X7 support and guidance to project teams
on the Service Bus implementation, SOA best practices, and frameworks and
provide support for implementations/deployments. Provide support to keep the
ALSB UAT environment up and running and keep the environment free of space,
memory utilization issues during this period. Interact with the project
teams and provide clear status on the deployments before and after each
deployment. Required skills: Weblogic Server 10.2 ALSB 2.6 (ALSB console,
configuration and coding) Weblogic Integration (coding and configuration)
UNIX Data Service Platform (DSP 2.5) (coding part

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hope to have a Mutually Beneficiable Business Relationship.

Thanks & Regards

*Stella*

*Business Development Manager*

*Direct: 954-362-9947*

*Fax: 954-212-3378*

*Email: **ste...@itssonline.com* <ste...@itssonline.com>**

*www.itssonline.com* <http://www.itssonline.com/>*  *

* *

*I.T. Software Solutions, Inc. 3801,N.University Dr. Suite 312 Sunrise, FL
33351*

*Certified** (MBE)* Minority Business Enterprise *(SBE)* South Florida Water
Management District *(CDBE)* Community Disadvantaged Business Enterprise.

Disclaimer: Under #.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list please reply to *ste...@itssonline.com* <ste...@itssonline.com> , with
the word "REMOVE