Hi,

Position:  Sr. Java/J2EE Developer.,
Location : Boston,MA,
Duration : 6 Months,

  Job Description, I

Information Services Division is currently seeking an experienced Senior
Developer for a developer role. The ideal candidate should combine superior
design and development ability with strong analytical skills., This position
will require design, development and enhancements of existing systems,
assistance in functionality documentation, technical documentation, system
testing and quality assurance. Written and oral communication skills are as
essential as technical ability and knowledge., Additionally, the candidate’s
ability to communicate, work in a team environment and facilitate working
relationship is critical.  The candidate must be creative, open minded,
flexible concerning system design, and work to standards set by the client.
This developer must be willing to have all application coding reviewed and
constructively criticized by peers and senior ISD personnel., Requirements:,
Design component level solutions from system requirements., Proven
experience working in large scale systems., Document both potential and
provided solutions., Review and test software components for quality and
performance., Work with architects, analysts and business users for
development, testing and deployment of applications.,* Qualifications:, 6+
years hands-on experience developing n-tier applications using Java/J2EE.,
Hands on experience in writing complex Oracle -SQL , PL/SQL., Hands on
experience in build and testing tools. (Maven, Ant, shell scripts, JUnit ),
Hands on experience in multiple development environments -
Windows/Unix/Linux, Hands on experience in Struts 2 and or related web
framework’s are essential., Knowledge of distributed systems, Web Services,
SOAP and Application Servers is essential, Experience in Ajax
frameworks/components like Dojo, DWR , JQuery is desired., Pluses,
Experience in the financial services industry, Experience with Reporting
Products, Web based UI development background.   *

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hope to have a Mutually Beneficiable Business Relationship.

Thanks & Regards

*Stella*

*Business Development Manager*

*Direct: 954-362-9947*

*Fax: 954-212-3378*

*Email: **ste...@itssonline.com* <ste...@itssonline.com>**

*www.itssonline.com* <http://www.itssonline.com/>*  *

* *

*I.T. Software Solutions, Inc. 3801,N.University Dr. Suite 312 Sunrise, FL
33351*

*Certified** (MBE)* Minority Business Enterprise *(SBE)* South Florida Water
Management District *(CDBE)* Community Disadvantaged Business Enterprise.

Disclaimer: Under #.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list please reply to *ste...@itssonline.com* <ste...@itssonline.com> , with
the word "REMOVE