Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles Only
*Send Profiles to: **...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>

Position:  Sr. functional Oracle Apps Financials consultant

Location:  Greater Boston, MA

Duration: 3+ months

Rate : Open

Client needs to do interviews tomorrow afternoon so let’s try and get
resource today to confirm for tomorrow.  Resource also needs to be able to
start by mid next week or the following Monday at the latest

This is a *Oracle 11.5.10 version* project, we prefer candidates with that
experience.  This resource needs to be a Core Financials consultant that
MUST be able and have done *Oracle financials Localization* for the country
of India for taxes.  This will be for the *AR and Order Management* modules
specifically so the resource needs this as well.

*Thanks & Regards** *

* *

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*17197 N .Laurel Park Drive | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*

*Phone :** 734-591-3562 EXT 1+214 | **Fax:** 734-418-2603  *

*www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http://www.aim-cc.com/>* **|**
n...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>* **|**
**raju_r...@yahoo.com*<roy_ra...@yahoo.com>
* | **raju.r...@gmail.com* <raju.r...@gmail.com>