Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles Only
*Send Profiles to: **...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>

Position : COBOL Developer With  C++, Visual Basic and JCL

Location: Omaha, NE

Duration: 6-9 Months

Rate: $45/hr

Skills: *Exstream Dialogue, JCL, COBOL, UNIX and Windows*

We are looking for developer with minimum *three years of in Exstream
Dialogue*. We have two interviews requested from the client and they have 10
more openings and the hiring right now. So please make sure the candidates
have not been submitted to the client before, if they are please do not
resubmit them. Thanks

Note: *They will hire the person over the phone.*

Job Description: Dialogue developer. Develop and/or modify Statements for
UDAP conversion. JCL MF and UNIX preferred. *Either skills or additional
skills are required Skills: Category Name Required Importance Level Last
Used Experience TECHNICAL Cobol No 1 Intermediate 3-5 yrs TECHNICAL CSF -
Custom Statement Formatter No 1 Intermediate *3-5 yrs TECHNICAL JCL No 1
Intermediate 3-5 yrs TECHNICAL Mainframe No 1 Intermediate 3-5 yrs TECHNICAL
XML No 1 Intermediate 3-5 yrs Additional Skills: Exstream Dialogue 6.1*

These individuals will need to be experienced Exstream Dialogue Developers.
COBOL, C++, Visual Basic and JCL a plus. Experience in Dialogue development
for Statements. New development as well as changing existing Statements.
Have good testing abilities and familiar with AFP Compare. AFP and PDF
experience a must.

*Thanks & Regards** *

* *

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*17197 N .Laurel Park Drive | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*

*Phone :** 734-591-3562 EXT 1+214 | **Fax:** 734-418-2603  *

*www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http://www.aim-cc.com/>* **|**
n...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>* **|**
**raju_r...@yahoo.com*<roy_ra...@yahoo.com>
* | **raju.r...@gmail.com* <raju.r...@gmail.com>