Hello,

We have a hot opening for.......

Position: Java Developer

Length: 18 months

Location: San Francisco , Ca

Technical skills:

7+ years programming, development, design

Large scale complex web application

j2ee, web services, struts, jQuery, Spring, axis2, weblogic

Strong team communication skills, problem solving, comprehends existing
design

All about on time as committed quality delivery

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate & Employer Details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Harry

Direct: 703-828-5644/ 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:ha...@gainam.net> ha...@gainam.net  I
<mailto:bhanuchaudhar...@yahoo.com> bhanuchaudhar...@yahoo.com I