Hi,

I have a requirement suitable for you from my direct client. Share me your
recent profile with expected rate range if comfortable with the JD below.

Reply with your / your consultants preferable timing for interview schedule.

 *JOB DESCRIPTION*

JC 240422

Role : *Java Developer (**Javascript UI implementation role)*

Location: NYC

Duration: 6 months

Client: Sony

JD::-

MUST HAVES:

Good *Javascript skills*, preferably using Sencha/ ExtJS but any framework
should suffice.- *Knowledge of MVC architectures* is helpful (e.g.
Backbone.js, Angular.js)- *Good understanding of HTML/DOM*- Should
have *knowledge
of memory management, event management,* page and component layouts,
graphics formats, CSS/SASS,  AJAX/JSON service handling

NICE TO HAVES

Graphic design experience is helpful, but this is an Javascript UI
implementation role, not a designer role, per se.-  practical experience
developing web services using Java/J2EE-based toolsets   toolsets include:
WebLogic, Jersey, JDBC-  practical experience using Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
tools including (but not limited to development of PLSQL package
functions/stored procedures).- experience with D3.js or similar data
visualization library

Regards,

*Ravi*

Pan Asia Resources Pte Ltd