Hi,

Greetings!

If you have a moment, I'd appreciate your help. Please take a look and let
me know if you are interested or else forward this job on to anyone you
think would be interested in the position, or anyone else who could help me
find a great candidate.

If you are in search of such opportunities then, below are the requirements
for the same. Send your resume for the requirement ASAP.

Send resume along with contact info to *si...@ebsminds.com
<si...@ebsminds.com>*

Title: Cognos Architect
Location: Lincolnshire, IL
Duration: 6+ Months

Responsibilities:
1. Define our reference architecture for Cognos infrastructure including
Principles, Patterns, Technical Reference Model, etc.
2. Coordinate baseline performance testing of Cognos Environment
3. Create capacity planning models for Cognos
4. Create Cognos estimating and design guidelines
5. Create baseline design for Cognos and coordinate with Web Arch team to
implement in Pure Application Server Patterns
6. Work on internal IAS Design team projects as required
7. Work on IAS Design Team Estimates as required

Experience Required:
1. As a Cognos Administrator (Not needed Cognos developers) - 2-3 years
2. As a Cognos Architect - 1-2 years
3. Tuning Cognos for performance - 1-2 years
4. Cognos Capacity Planning - 1-2 years
5. Experience in AbInitio and/or Golden Gate a plus
6. Experience in DataPower, Message Broker, WTx and/or MQ a plus
7. Experience in WebShere Application Server, BPM and/or ODM a plus
8. Experience in Oracle Access Manager and/or Ping Federate a plus

Kindly send me below details along with resume:
Full Name:
Email:
Phone:
Current Location: