*Hello *

*Hope you are having a wonderful day. *

*My name is Anurag Upreti and I am a part of recruitment team at Sysmind
LLC.  I came across your profile and wanted to see if you would be
interested in Position as Sr. Unix/AIX Engineer  with one of our customer
located in **Greensboro, NC*

*Please let me know your thoughts on this exciting opportunity with us.*

*Feel free to reach me out at  anu...@sysmind.com <anu...@sysmind.com> or
call me at 609-897-9670 Ext 4002*

*Job Title: Sr. Unix/AIX Engineer*

*Location: **Greensboro, NC*

*JOB DESCRIPTION**:  *

*Requirement for UNIX (AIX, Solaris) Technology Architect L3 role.*

*Advanced System Administration skills with the ability to work with LVM,
Veritas VM, JFS file system. Experience in designing the new technology
related to UNIX environment. Experience** in HMC Upgrade. Expertise in
Tools Upgrade. Technology Enhancement*

*In depth knowledge of CSM/NIM functionality*

*Experience Required : *

   - *Expert & hands-on knowledge of various IBM P-series hardware*
   - *Expert & hands-on knowledge on trouble shooting AIX 5.x OS*
   - *Expertise on SUN mid-range & high end servers – *
   - *Expert & hands-on knowledge on trouble shooting Solaris OS*
   - *In depth knowledge of IBM NIM and Solaris Jumpstart for unattended
   server install*
   - *Experience in designing the new technology related to UNIX
   environment*

·         *Experience** in HMC Upgrade*

·         *Expertise in Tools Upgrade*

·         *Aligning to future standard build for UNIX*

·         *Technology **Enhancement*

·         *In **depth knowledge** of CSM/NIM **functionality*

   - *Very good understanding of cluster technologies like HACMP and VCS.*
   - *Expert knowledge on Package install, patch management, server builds,
   Server upgrades, License management*
   - *Expert knowledge in LVM, LPAR, VPAR*
   - *Excellent communication skills*

*  Certifications: *

·         *1. **IBM Certified Advance Technical Expert in AIX 5L *

·         *2**. IBM Certified LPAR Engineer.*

* pSeries Designer Responsibilities*

   - *Project Design*
   - *Consult on UNIX related Non-Functional Requirements.*
   - *Provide technical advice to TDAs, CTO, Technical Leads, Solutions
   Leads and Project Managers on UNIX matters. *
   - *Survey UNIX systems to recycle Servers or determine capacity for
   hosting shared services.*
   - *Supply UNIX input to End-to-End Project (Level-2) Designs.*
   - *Plan UNIX Server Hardware configurations, e.g. PCI Adapter Placement.*
   - *Peer Review (QA) UNIX input to End-to-End Project (Level-2) Designs.*
   - *Produce UNIX Level-3 Designs.*
   - *Review and update UNIX Level-3 Designs to reflect Build configuration
   deviations.*
   - *Validate UNIX Build configurations against corresponding UNIX Level-3
   Designs.*
   - *Peer Review (QA) UNIX Level-3 Designs*

*pSeries Implementer Responsibilities*

   - *Project Delivery*
   - *Technical consultation*
   - *QA L3 designs*
   - *Produce/QA Build Estimates*
   - *Raise Build CRs and get them CAB’d*
   - *Audit software, hardware (connectivity) and application licenses*
   - *Install & configure servers including layered software*
   - *Troubleshooting (especially networks & storage)*
   - *Application integration*
   - *Testing – HA, application start/stop etc.*
   - *Warranty Support (where allocated)*
   - *Documentation  - standards, procedures (continuous improvement) and
   handover documentation*
   - *POC - Evaluate new products*
   - *Infrastructure (HMC, CSM etc) and Server (OS etc) upgrades (when part
   of project requirements)*

*Kindly Reply me back with all these details and your updated resume, if
you are comfortable with this requirement.*

*Full Name *

*Contact Number *

*Email Id *

*Current Location *

*Open to Relocation *

*Visa Status (visa expiration date) *

*Availability to start  (End date of project)*

*Available for interview (timing)*

*Highest Qualification with Year   *

*Date Of Birth (DOB)(Day/ Month/ Year)*

*Overall IT Exp *

*Overall US work Exp        *

*Relevant Experience as per requirement*

*Skype Id*

*Employer detail*

*Current project status(finish/working)*

*Reference – 1(present project )*

* Name *

*Ph no.*

*Official mail id *

*Designation:*

*Reference – 2(Past  project )*

* Name *

*Ph no.*

*Official mail id *

*Designation:*

*            Education*

*Passing Year*

*University *

*Bachelors in: with%*

*Masters in: with%*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Anurag Upreti*

*IT Recruiter*

*Website:www.sysmind.com <http://www.sysmind.com>*

*Email: anu...@sysmind.com <anu...@sysmind.com>*

*Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 4002*

*Fax: 609-228-5522*

*Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850*

*[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]*