Hello,

This is Balaji from Neumeric tech.

We have excellent candidates on our bench. Please Send your direct client
requirements to

*bal...@ntc-us.com <bal...@ntc-us.com>*

* S no Skill / Role Exp Location Relocation Availability 1 Sr Java 8+ AZ
NE,IA,MN 2 weeks 2 Java Developer 7 MI Columbus, OH Immediate 3 Java/J2ee
Dev 10 OH Columbus, OH 1-2 Weeks 4 Java/J2ee Dev 6+ NJ Open 2 Weeks 5 .Net
developer 7+ OH Columbus, OH Immediate 6 QA Lead 9 OH Open Immediate 7
QA-Ruby 6+ GA Open Immediate 8 QA-Ruby 7 OH OH Immediate 9 QA Analyst 8+ OH
OH Immediate 10 Oracle PL Sql Dev 7+ WI Open Immediate 11 Informatica 7 OH
Open Immediate 12 ETL Informatica 7 TX Open Immediate 13 Informatica 7+ NC
IL, MN, MO, IN, TX, KS Immediate 14 Informatica 7 OH IN Immediate 15
Informatica/Netezza 8+ VA OH, KY, VA Immediate 16 SAP HR ABAP 8 GA Open
Immediate 17 SAP BASIS 12+ WI Open Immediate 18 SAP Security 12+ NJ NJ 2
Weeks *