Hello Sales Recruiters!

I have the following new positions,2+Years contract position,

Please let me know if you have anyone that meets this Requirement ! Thank
you!

*m...@g11n.com <m...@g11n.com> OR 803 339 1600 * 5556 *

Role /Title : *Android /Mobile Developer*.
Project Duration:  2-3 Years with more to come.

Location  : *Kansas City, MO*

On-site M-F with a very well-known and innovating client.

The device we are developing on is the Client .

I am looking for a Sr. Level resource for IT/Dev experience and at least 3
years in an developer Level role leading an on/off-shore development team
in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
*Skills:*  Android, Java, Agile/SCRUM, Exp. Working with off-shore team

*Thanks*

*Moin uddin | Sr Recruiter *

*g11n Inc*

*email* : moin@g11n. com

*Desk Ph* : 803-339-1600  Ext -  5556

*Skype* : moinrecruiter | *G talk :* moin.reachit