Dear Partner,

I have an *OBIEE Senior Developer *available on bench. Please send me your
requirement to deven...@concept-inc.com or contact me on 678 500-9297

*Here is the summary of my consultant :*

Overall 13 + Years of experience in IT industry and Last 6.5 years in
OBIEE-Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise 10G, 11g – Siebel Analytics
and OBIA

·         OBIEE/OBIA consulting in implementation, Technical solution,
Project planning, Installation, Configuration & Development experience in
OBIEE 10g & OBIEE 11g

·         Good knowledge of OBIEE/OBIA Infrastructure and Architecture

·         Design & defining architecture on OBIEE and integrating with
E-CRM Siebel

·         In-depth understanding of RPD configuration, Load balancing &
Security model

.

Thanks & Regards,

Devendra