*Hi                         *

*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*

*Position     :  Sr. WebSphere MQ Messaging  Middleware Consultant*

*Location    :  Chicago, IL*

*Duration   :  6+ Months Interview :  Phone then Face to Face GC , USC Only
Job Description*

·         "We currently receive client data over a WebSphere MQ channel
(they are using a remote queue to deposit data directly into a queue on our
side).

·         The client will continue to use WebSphere MQ on their side.

·         We would like to directly read a queue on their system, instead
of using a channel to get the data.

·         We currently get multiple sets of data from them, and use a C++
program to merge the feeds together and eliminate duplicates.

·         We would like to utilize patterns in Camel to support the
routing, mediation and formatting of data.

·         The solution will be comprised of ActiveMQ/JBoss/Apache Camel
technology. "

* Job Requirement*

·         Client has an immediate opening for a Sr. Messaging/Middleware
Consultant with expertise in Apache ActiveMQ, JBoss and Apache Camel.

·         Your skills are needed to assist a Chicago based (60606) industry
leading, energy & commodity market data provider specializing in providing
risk management, real-time & historical data tools to optimize commodities
trading as well as front and back office SaaS based solutions.

·         In this role you will be called upon to provide the subject
matter and architectural expertise necessary to convert and existing IBM
WebSphere MQ 7.0 (Server)  solution to Apache Active MQ/JBoss/Apache Camel
solution.

·         This will involve Server setup and configuration as well as
Java/Eclipse development and ActiveMQ administrative training.

*Please note:*

·         you have a blank slate here, we need someone that can provide
true consulting services and can set-up this new Java world, including the
replacement of current C++ programs that do the merging with Java.

*Required Skills:*

·         Expertise in MQ messaging Technology and Middleware

·         Strong background in Apache and alternative open source tools

·         Apache ActiveMQ

·         JBoss (WildFly) application Server

·         Apache Camel ESB integration middleware

·         Java

·         XML

*Regards*

*Ranjeet Kumar*