Dear Partner,

I have an *java architect *available on bench. Please send me your
requirement to *vi...@concept-inc.com <vi...@concept-inc.com> *or contact
me on *404-382-0023*

*Java Lead/ Architect available immediately for Atlanta GA projects only*

Here is the summary of my consultant:

13 years IT experience working across tools and technologies. It includes
experience in full application software life cycle development in Java/J2EE
technologies, servers and databases, documentation, different roles like
Java Lead, Architect, Project Coordinator, Client coordination, developer
and Business Analyst, application development models like Agile methodology
as well as waterfall and Rapid application development

Thanks & Regards,

*Vikas Anand*

*Email:* *vi...@concept-inc.com <vi...@concept-inc.com>*

*404-382-0023*