Hello,

Greetings for the day!

This is *Nupur* from *Concept Software & Services Inc.* I am working on
below requirement please have a look and revert back to me with suitable
resume at nu...@concept-inc.com ASAP.

Mandatory : DBA with Oracle & MS SQL Server experience

*Requirement : *

Role : Oracle DBA

Location : Atlanta, Georgia with direct client

            *Here is below we’re looking for DBA with Oracle & MS SQL
Server experience. The general experience will include*

-        5+ Years’ experience as DBA with hands on knowledge on both Oracle
& MS-SQL

-        Hands on experience to install & maintain Oracle & MS SQL Server
instances

-        Troubleshoot various problems that arise in a day-to-day work and
fix the issues

-        Monitoring and Performance Tuning; Physical Server Level, Database
level (Database settings and options)             and query tuning

-        Working knowledge with DBA Admins tasks using Oracle Enterprise
Manager, SQL Server Management Studio & other toolsets

-        Create Linked Servers to SQL Servers and other databases such as
Oracle

-        Able to perform DBA tasks – Overall DB health / performance,
Manage Security, Setup Dev, Test & Prod environment

-        Security - Create users and roles & Privileges

-        Familiarity with Table, Constraints, Views & Procedures & Hands on
knowledge of PL/SQL & MS SQL

-        Clone data from Dev, Test & Prod

-        Data Migration export & Import experience

-        Exposure with Backup and DR Plans - Design database Backup and
Restoration Strategy

-        Understand Storage structure for both Oracle & MSSQL

-        Files on Disk, Dedicated drive partition & RAM

-        Knowledge of Tablespace, Segment - Partition Data, Extent, Data
Block

-        Control Files, Redo Log files

-        Start & Stop (Shutting down)

-        Experience with Upgrades & Applying Service Packs

Thanks and regards,

*Nupur Singh*

*Business Process Executive*

*Concept Software and Services Inc.*