Hi Folks,

Greetings!

My name is Vikas from Concept Software and Services Inc. I have an
excellent *OBIEE Senior Developer *Available Immediately. Let me know if
you have any suitable openings for him.

*OBIEE Senior Developer **Available Immediately*

Below is his little summary:

Name: Sudhir Amurtharaj

Location: Alpharetta, GA

Visa: H1B

Overall 12 + Years of experience in IT industry and Last 6.5 years in
OBIEE-Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise 10G, 11g – Siebel Analytics,
ETL Informatica and OBIA

Ø  OBIEE/OBIA consulting in implementation, Technical solution, Project
planning, Installation, Configuration & Development experience in OBIEE 10g
& OBIEE 11g

Ø  Good knowledge of OBIEE/OBIA Infrastructure and Architecture

Ø  Design & defining architecture on OBIEE and integrating with E-CRM Siebel

Ø  In-depth understanding of RPD configuration, Load balancing & Security
model

Ø  Implemented LDAP authentication with OBIEE11g & created customized
Security policies and application for new users and groups

Ø  Implemented authentication provider in Web logic enterprise manager

Ø  Good working experience on ETL mappings & designed Logical & physical
diagram for data marts

Ø  Customized pre-built mappings for configuration of pre-built analytics
OBI-Aps

Ø  Configured OBIA pre-built analytics on Finance, SCM, Procurement & Spend
and Manufacturing Analytics

Kind Regards,
*Vikas Anand*
*Concept Software and Services Inc*.
11600 Atlantis Place, Suite E
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Direct # +1 404-382-0023 Fax # 770-300-9417
Email : *vi...@concept-inc.com* <vi...@concept-inc.com>
*Hangouts: **vikas167.conc...@gmail.com* <vikas167.conc...@gmail.com>
*Yahoo: **vikas167.conc...@yahoo.in* <vikas167.conc...@yahoo.in>

Website : www.concept-inc.com