Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

This is *Ranjith* From Themesoft, I was Reviewing your resume regarding to
the Job Opportunity with our Fortune Client. Please Go through the
Following Job Description and let me know of your interest. Don’t Hesitate
Contact me at *408-868-2905.*You can also reach me Via Email at
*ranjith.vem...@themesoft.com
<ranjith.vem...@themesoft.com>*, if you are interested Please reply back to
my email with your updated resume in Word Format.

*Skills:  JIRA
Administrator                                                       *

*Location : Denver CO *

*Duration :   6 Months*

*Job Description*

• 4+ years JIRA Administrator with experience customizing JIRA projects
with various schemas, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission
schemes, and notification schemes (MUST)
• Ability to write Java and Java Script for custom JIRA development work
(MUST)
• Ability to write custom JQL (Jira Query Language) (MUST)
• Integration experience on JIRA with Confluence with plugins and
development (MUST)
• Ability to construct custom dashboards using various filter types in JIRA
(MUST)
• Ability to integrate JIRA projects with Confluence Pages and construct
Confluence pages (MUST)
• Ability to utilize Confluence as a presentation layer for reporting and
dashboard needs and or a third party plugin (TBD) for advanced reporting’s
on data that is captured in JIRA (MUST)
• Ability to get Confluence or third party plugin reporting (various
reports) populated on numerous TVs for real time reporting to local and
remote located teams (Preferred)
• Experience in performing Atlassian installations, migrations and plugin
installation (Preferred)
• Unix Sys Admin experience in installing applications on VMs, monitoring
performance, tailing logs, etc. (Preferred)
• MySQL Database skills to schedule back-ups (Preferred)
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience with test tools (TestRail, HPQC, test automation tools, etc)
and code repository tools (NTH)
• LDAP integration experience

Thanks,

Ranjith Kumar