Dear Partner,

Greetings!

My name is Emily from Concept Software and Services INC.

I have a *Sr. Technical Lead Windows SSCM* *available on bench currently.*

Kindly reach me with your requirement to *em...@concept-inc.com
<em...@concept-inc.com> or contact me on 678-534-8158.*

*Sr. Technical Lead Windows SSCM  Available Immediately*

*Below is his summary.*

·         Over all 12 + Experinece as SCCM, Vmware and windows
Administrator.

·         Lead and manage project teams in the successful completion of
multiple IT projects across various lines of business.

·         Create and manage all applicable project documentation,
including: project charter, project plan, project scope, issues/risks, work
schedules, process flows, communication plan, and financials.

·         Good expertise in Patch
Management of ESX Hosts using VMware Update Manager

·         Create and manage all applicable project documentation,
including: project charter, project plan, project scope, issues/risks, work
schedules, process flows, communication plan, and financials

·         Experience with DNS/DFS/DHCP/WINS Standardizations and
Implementations.

   - Working in Onsite/Offshore delivery model when development centers
   span in multiple countries.
   - Managing SCCM Infrastructure Using SCCM 2007, 2012 and Windows Intune.
   - Experience in Windows Server 2003 and 2008 server architecture and
   administration.
   - Patching and troubleshooting of windows servers using VMware
   Configuration Manager.
   - Installed and configured Site Recovery Manager (SRM) for Disaster
   Recovery (DR)

·        Working as SOE Build engineer to create SOE using MDT.

·        Installed and configured Site Recovery Manager (SRM) for Disaster
Recovery (DR).

·        Did Mappings and configuration of VM and data stores to DR site.

   - Hands on experience with HP Proliant Servers and Dell Power Edge rack
   mount servers.

Let me know if you have any positions open.

Kind Regards,

*Emily*

*Concept  Software and Services Inc.*

*Direct # +1 678-534-8158*