Hi,

Please find below details for the position of SQL BI Developer and send me
your updated resume.

*Position :            SQL BI Developer*

*Location:             Atlanta, GA*

*Duration:             6+ Months*

*Interview:           Phone and face to face**.*

Job Description.

Client is looking for a contractor to develop reports and dashboards using
*PowerBI* Desktop and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) utilizing our
tabular model. Contract duration is approximately 6 months. This person
will be working with our Data Utilization department to define requirements
and develop dashboards and reports that will be used by our district,
schools, and community. Resources should be local to the Atlanta Area as
travel expenses will not be compensated. The work will be done on-site at
our Powers Ferry Road location

*REQUIREMENTS:*

·         3+ years’ experience developing complex SSRS reports including
parameters, drill-down, and row-level security based on the person
executing the report.

·         3+ years’ experience developing complex stored procedures.

·         1+ years’ experience developing reports utilizing the SQL Server
Tabular Modeling.

·         Intermediate to advanced knowledge of DAX.

·         Real-world development experience using PowerBI Desktop that is
deployed in a production environment for a business. Experience should
include sourcing data from a SQL Server tabular model as well as other
external sources such as Excel and websites.

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills.

Thanks and have a great day

Ranjeet Kumar

Technical Recruiter

Srimatrix Inc.