Hi Folks,

Greetings!

My name is Emily from Concept Software and Services Inc. I have an
excellent *.Net Developer* Available Immediately. Let me know if you have
any suitable openings for him.

*.Net Developer  Available Immediately for Atlanta GA projects only*

*Below is his little summary:*

*Name: **Vidhya Sawant Dessai*

*Location: **Atlanta, GA*

*Visa: **h4 EAD*

·         *Over 6*+ years of experience in IT Industry with extensive
background in full life-cycle of software engineering.

·         Expertise in developing Education Management Software’s

·         Have a great deal of experience in writing in *C#, LINQ, ASP.NET
<http://ASP.NET>, ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> MVC, SQL Server .*

·         Experience in database technologies like SQL Server, writing
Stored Procedures, Queries.

·         Experience in developing *.NET applications using ASP.NET
<http://ASP.NET>, C#,Windows Forms, Visual Studio.NET** (2013/2012/2010/**,
ADO.NET <http://ADO.NET>, Web Services, and Java Script.*

·         Worked with .NET Server controls, Grid view, Form Validation
Controls and Custom Controls.

·         Working Experience in Internet languages like *HTML,
CSS,JavaScript*.

Created several ASP.NET pages using *ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>, C# ,ADO.NET
<http://ADO.NET>, LINQ, SQL*

·         Experience of working in the complete Software development life
cycle involving development, documentation, testing and maintenance.

·         Excellent problem solving ability with the keen eye to quickly
identify opportunities for process improvements.

·         Ability to work well in both a team environment and individual
environment.

*Kind Regards,*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Emily*