*Dear Partner,*

*Greetings!*

*This is Prashant from Concept Software and Services INC. *

*Hope this mail finds you well.*

*Enclosed, please find the list of consultants who are available
immediately.*

*They are Senior Consultants & OPEN to relocation. If you need more
information, feel free to call me at 678-500-9131 or email me at *
prasha...@concept-inc.com

Name

Skills

Exp

Location

Relocation

Visa

*Vikash*

*Sr SAP ABAP Lead*

*11+*

*PA*

*Yes*

*H1B*

*Shiva*

*Oracle EBS Techno functional*

*11+*

*WA*

*    Yes*

*H1B*

*Rajeev*

*Seibel Open UI *

*10+*

*TX*

*    Yes*

*H1B*

*Sudhir*

*Lead OBIEE*

*13+*

*DC*

*    Yes*

*H1B*

*Vikrant*

*Java Lead/ Embedded Engineer*

*12+*

*TX*

*    West coast*

*H1B*

*Sridhar*

*Sr. Cognos Developer*

*8+*

*GA*

*    Yes*

*H1B*

*Bhaskar*

*Websphere Admin*

*10+*

*GA*

*    Yes*

*H1B*

*Sarika*

*Sr Java/J2EE Developer*

*9+*

*GA*

*    GA*

*H1B*

*Manoranjan*

*Sr SQL Server DBA/Architect*

*12+*

*GA*

*    Yes*

*H1B*

Please feel free to contact me for additional information.

 Regards

Prashant | CONCEPT Software and Services Inc |

11600 Atlantis Place, | Suite E |  Alpharetta, GA 30022

email:  prasha...@concept-inc.com  | Hangout*: *
prashant.concept2...@gmail.com

phone:  | 678-500-9131 | | fax:  # 770-300-9417| www.concept-inc.com